Yesterday I decided I needed to start on the Papermania scalloped round album. I bought the embellies for it a few weeks ago during my pathetic £10 stash buy.
I covered the 2 chipboard covers and decided against covering the page inserts cos my concentration span is soooo bad and my patience level even less. It took me ages to cover the books and cut out the scalloped edges. I used bits of paper and cut out circles to cover the inside of the pages. Then I cut all the photos out in different sized circles. I think its looks ok like that.
I decided this book was going to be a celebration of my best friends Hen weekend last year. I was Chief Bridesmaid.
The embellies very elegant shoes and bags and some casual shoes and bags. We had such a fab weekend.
I only have the journalling to do on the last 2 pages.
Today I went shopping and bought hardly anything and spent a lot.
I bought.....
The wrong packet of embellies. ( I am sure I will make use of them some how BUT there was lots of packets and I must have put the one I wanted back up)
Double sided tape
PVA glue (Not sure why as yet. Dont know what I need to use it for)
A paper scrapping kit for the summer pics I take of the boys on the beach
A pack of 50 chipboard shapes (florals, butterflies and corners) YUMMMMMYYYYY
A pack of Laura Ashley covered brads YUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMY
A cascade album with 4 chipboard pages and 4 acetate pages
A square tab album with 4 chipboard pages and 4 acatate pages
Finally I bought Perga glue cos it dries clear for using with the acetate.
I will take pics tomorrow of my purchases and my Hen weekend album.
Night night to you all and sparkles to all in need XxX
How to record 2017
9 years ago

Hi Chrissie, Love your Album, look forward to seeing more piccies.
ReplyDeleteAvril