Sunday, 19 April 2009

A gorgeous day

Well surprise surprise its a beautiful day here today.
I have some washings to get out for going back to school/work tomorrow. Dont you just love that line dried smell?? Why do the holidays fly so fast? I cant believe its been a week already.

Yesterday I sorted out my stash. I needed to find places for my new stash. It was dead easy to sort out and I even found some photos I had printed off for a mini book so I glued them in.

At the moment my mini books (I have 6 of them) are lying on my craft/dining table so people can look if they want too......BUT I would like my dining table back so where can I store them?? OK I am trying them on my shelving unit and see how that goes.

My table looks better now. LOL

Well thats the washing done.....Have a great day XxX

3 comments:

  1. I love the way you said 'I sorted out my stash'....like its that easy...please come and do mine now...he he!!!
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  2. afternoon chrissie, lovely day here too, 2nd load of washing on the line...

    can you give me some tips on tidying stash so quickly, lol, I'm as bad as sue, with it being 'soooooo' messy...

    maria x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Chrissie, I too love the outside fresh smell of the washing, cut grass etc (they should bottle the smell and sell it!!) Unfortunately my Washing Machine decided to leak all over my kitchen floor, filled with washing, and have to wait until Tuesday for the MAN!!! to come........ Oh well more time for crafting he!he!
    Love Avril xx

    ReplyDelete