








I went for a beautiful walk on Easter Sunday and took some lovely photos. I really enjoyed myself.
I added the photos to the album yesterday. I love crafting....X
Life is never the same for anyone so we like to share things. Sometimes it makes people feel better and sometimes it makes the feel worse.
Lovely photos and album! We went for a walk on Sunday by the river but didnt see any nice flowers like those!! Sue C
ReplyDeletechrissie, can i first say, congratulations on your blog. and i will be checking in regular.
ReplyDeleteyour easter bloom album is beautiful. i love the story too, of your conversation with the lady of whose garden it is. gina xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Welcome to blogging Chrissie, you will have such fun and its lovely to show off all your lovely work in one place! Looking amazing so far...your flowery album is gorgeous..Im now working my way down your blog...
ReplyDeleteSue x
WOW what fab photos chrissie, the album looks fab too, well done....
ReplyDeletemaria x
hi chrissie welcome to the time waster called blogging, lol yours is looking good i love your easter in bloom.
ReplyDeletejennix
welcome to bloggin hun, i love this album, i love all the pretty pictures.
ReplyDeletexxxx