Sunday, 5 July 2009

My diet update...!!

I thought I better update you on my diet and my vibration training.

As of Thursday last week I have lost 5/6 lbs. I cant really tell on the scales I use cos of the tiny lines. So thats after 3 weeks of dieting and vibration training.
I am still going to my power plate twice a week and trying hard to eat well.

Any ideas or can you see where I am maybe falling down?

Porage with seeds and 4 nuts for breakfast.

An apple and banana for my snack.

A wholemeal roll with either ham or cheese and salad, or a salad with ham or cheese, I add olives and veg to the salad too. I have some strawberries, pineapple and grapes. I have a yogurt drink too.

If I have carbs for lunch I have sweet potatoes, meat, chicken or fish and veg for dinner. If have had salad for lunch I will have pasta, rice or potatoes with meat, chicken or fish and veg. All lean meat and no skin. Sometimes its mac cheese BUT I always use skimmed milk and flora buttery for the sauce.

For supper I have a glass of milk and 2 Ryvita Thins with some Nutella on them.

I look forward to my ryvita and Nutella cos I have a very sweet tooth and dont want to cut it out if I am honest.

Any ideas?? To much? Too little? Not enough of something?

Thanks for looking XxX

4 comments:

  1. Chrissie, 5-6bls over 3 weeks is very good. Remember the longer it takes to come off, which should be 1-2lbs a week, the better chance off staying off. Your diet seems good, but be sure that you have enough calories, or your body will store what it has and that turns to fat.....Metabolism slows and the body thinks when am I going to get fed again, and keeps it...Keep up the good work and keep us up-dated. Hugs Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. well done hun, you are doing it all right, as ann says 2lb a week is a steady healthy weight loss.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. well done chrissie on your diet, like the others have already said, it's better to lose it slowly for it to stay off...

    well done and keep up the vibrating, lol

    maria x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Chrissie! You are doing brilliantly girl...we dont want you fading away do we! I would say, maybe less focus on the scales and more on how you feel and how your clothes feel on you...you are tightening all your 'bits' up with all that vibrating yes!?! Welldone Chrissie, stick with it and keep coming back for a bit of encouragement when you feel like you are flagging!
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete