I have forgotten to update this cos I am able to post pics again on Do Crafts.
I started dieting last week and you know today I am feeling really good. Really good.
On Wednesday I had my first session on a power plate (it is vibration technology http://www.bodyaction.co.uk/ ) I loved everything about it. 60 mins exercise in 10 mins. I felt as if I had had a workout, I sweated and I got an exercise high and even today I feel so good.
I am going to do it twice a week and when my physio tells me I will start swimming on the third day.
My only problem with dieting and exercising is......spots....!! Toxins leving my body via my face....aaarrrggghhhhhhh....!!!!
I hope you are all well and I will update you with my diet and exercise XxX
How to record 2017
9 years ago

Hi Chrissie, I gather you are having jip getting onto DC so I thought I would come over here and say hi! Sending lots of sparkles to you and your pc!
ReplyDeleteHugs, Sue x
oh chrissie I tried the power late last week, it's fab isn't it, saw a smaller version at makros, maybe should get one for dd and hubby, lol....
ReplyDeleteI'm hoping to use it twice a week too.... sorry about the hassle on do-crafts, but like sue said we can catch you on here.....
hugs
maria x
PS thanks for the award, does that mean I have to think of another 10 questions, lol...